Meeting your financial needs is our goal. Below is a listing of additional services to do just that.
Visa Debit/ATM Card
Now you can access your money with the convenience of a Visa Checkcard that is also an ATM card. The Visa Debit/ATM card can be used anywhere you see the Visa logo. Or, when used as an ATM card, you can withdraw cash, make deposits, transfer funds, make an account balance inquiry or make loan payments at any time day or night.
- No annual fee
- FREE first card
- No per-usage fee at Equitable ATM locations
- Increased Fraud Protection
- $2500 daily limited cash withdrawals
- No charge for Visa debit transactions
- $1000 daily Visa debit transactions limit
- $2 per-usage fee at foreign ATM locations*
If your card is being used for transactions outside your normal spending patterns, (outside the country, in areas identified as high risk for fraud, or several purchases in increasing amounts) you will be contacted to verify that you have actually authorized those purchases. This greatly decreases the opportunity for fraudulent access to your account. If we’re unable to reach you for verification, the card will be blocked temporarily until verification can be obtained. To avoid a situation where your card may be temporarily inaccessible, please make sure we have your current contact information.
Sign up for Visa Alerts on your Equitable Debit cards. Add one more layer of fraud protection to your debit card. Receive email or text alerts if a purchase is made outside the country, if a purchase is made online or by phone or if a purchase is made exceeding a certain dollar limit you’ve set.
The following cards may be used at Equitable ATM locations: VISA, American Express and The Exchange (which includes Diners Club and Discover).
*You may be charged a fee by the operator of another ATM or by a transfer network.
Equitable Bank Convenient Visa® Gift Cards
Need a quick gift idea that even the fussiest person will love? Pick up a Visa® gift card while you’re at Equitable Bank. The perfect gift for anyone, for any occasion.
- Gift cards from Equitable Bank can be loaded with any denomination from $10-$500.
- They can be used anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted.
- Card balances can be checked online at ConvenientCards.com.
- Text and Emails alerts can be set to notify you about low balances or transaction information
- Cost $4.95/card.
Purchase fee applies. Gift Cards can not be reloaded with additional funds, nor can they be used at any ATMs or outside the United States. Terms and conditions apply and other fees may apply to Gift Cards. For complete terms and conditions, see the “Cardholder Agreement” available online at ConvenientCards.com. Gift cards are issued by Convenient Cards, Inc.
Using Voice Banking is as easy as dialing your telephone.
- Dial the Voice Banking number on your touch-tone phone. 855-EQU-X-EQU (855-378-9378) or Grand Island – 308-381-6700, North Platte – 308-696-1000, Omaha – 402-827-6600.
- Follow the prompts to enroll.
- Follow the Voice Banking instructions. You’ll need to enter:
- Your PIN (the last four digits of the primary account holder’s social security number, unless you registered in online banking.)
- The phone numbers you wish to register. (You should register any phones you might be calling from going forward.)
- 3 security questions. (You can choose from 9 available questions.)
- Record or choose a security phrase that you will hear each time you call in.
- A 6 digit PIN that you will use when you call in going forward.
* Outside your local calling area, call toll-free 1-877-832-6813
Voice Banking Services
With Voice Banking, account information is at your fingertips. Voice Banking functions include:
- Current and available balances
- Deposit transaction information
- Current and previous year-to-date interest credited
- Get Rates
- Activate Debit Cards
Mortgage and Consumer Loans
- Account principal
- Transaction activity
- Current and previous year-to-date interest
Safe Deposit Boxes
Protect your valuable and treasured items from theft, fire, water damage or being accidentally misplaced. Safe Deposit Boxes ranging from $15.00 to $50.00 annually are available at most Equitable locations.
Foreign Currency and Exchanges
Equitable is able to offer next business day foreign currency at any of our branch locations, in addition to foreign currency exchanges.
Contact your local branch to learn more about these options.